.

.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Words of the Prophets


Following up on the challenge from Sister Pearson, I'm going to put links to talks from the First Presidency and Quorum of the 12 from the most recent general conference here so I can easily review them.

I will also include some quote graphics to help me  remember key points.

I'm putting them in order of seniority of the apostles rather than by what day they spoke on.

I am so grateful to know with certainty that we are led by prophets, seers and revelators.  While I have a strong testimony of personal inspiration and know that I can get direct answers to my own prayers, I believe that these special witnesses of the Lord bring messages for the benefit of all the world and I will be blessed by paying special attention to the things they have to say.

APRIL 2016
Thomas S. Monson                          
Choices
A Sacred Trust





Henry B. Eyring
Eternal Families
Trust in That Spirit Which Leadeth to Do Good

Where Two or Three Are Gathered





Dieter Uchtdorf
In Praise of Those Who Save

He Will Place You on His Shoulders and Carry You Home
Russel M Nelson
The Price of Priesthood Power




Dallin H. Oaks
Opposition in All Things




         
M. Russell Ballard
Family Councils




Robert D. Hales
The Holy Ghost




 

Jeffrey R. Holland
Tomorrow the Lord Will Do Wonders Among You





David A. Bednar
Always Retain a Remission of Your Sins

           


Quentin L. Cook
See Yourself in the Temple







      
D. Todd Christofferson
Fathers

           


             
Ronald A. Rasband


     



                    
Dale G. Renlund


No comments:

Post a Comment